Welcome to the Astrosat Science Support Cell (ASSC), operated jointly by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA). The ASSC assists Guest Observers in making observing proposals and analyzing the science data acquired by the AstroSat mission. This site provides tools and documentation required for proposal writing and data analysis, along with necessary updates. The ASSC also organizes workshops/meetings and operates a helpdesk. The ASSC works in close collaboration with the Indian Space Science Data Centre (ISSDC) and the Payload Operation Centres of UVIT, LAXPC, SXT, and CZTI instruments.
The problem of gaps in X-centroid in the L1 data of UVIT.
Please click here to view a PDF document on this issue.
- Resources for AstroSat proposal submission
- Login to AstroSat Proposal Processing System
- Sky Plot of AstroSat Observations
- AstroSat scheduled observation viewer
- AstroSat observation logs
- Astronomical source visibility duration to propose with AstroSat
- ASIMOV (Astronomical Satellites: Is My Object Visible), source observation in different Astronomical missions
- Data Archive for AstroSat mission